Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Allowing Others Frustration to Frustrate Me


Frustration caused by ignorance happens. I get frustrated when I'm ignorant to certain things. But when I offer a simple suggestion to make life easier for someone, and offer to take the time to show them how to do it, or even do it for them, I get treated like crap. It hurts! I'm not the one causing the frustration. I just know how to help this specific problem and was attempting to stop you from being miserable because I care about you. How about a please or thank you, instead of acting like I'm a bother for wanting a couple minutes of your time to try and help? How about looking for solutions so you don't constantly have to face the same problems over again?
If people continue to remain oblivious to any issues, big or small, no problems will ever get fixed and they'll continue to be frustrated by them. I guess that makes me a hypocrite because I continually offer to help  and then I get frustrated and hurt every time. Yet, I still offer.
 I just know from experience that this issue will most likely arise  again. So, I am trying to offer a simple solution because I know I’ll probably have to hear you get frustrated about something caused by this problem again. Maybe that's even selfish of me. I know I’m far from perfect! However, when I’m ignorant to particular issues, I will take a few minutes to listen to what another person has to say about them so I don’t always face the same problems. Sometimes I even take their advice ;) It saves time and stress in the end. “Insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting different results.” - Albert Einstein









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please follow my blog! Also, feel free to leave comments and raise debates or questions about any of the topics. Sometimes looking at things from every perspective is the only way solutions can be found and other ideas can be explored.
Then after commenting, subscribe by email to be notified when someone responds to your post. I will read or listen to everyone’s comments, feedback, and ideas. If you have any ideas on how I can improve my blog, please let me know. This is my first blog experience and I hope to learn more about bogging through the process so that it won’t be my last. Thanks!